And there are clues that have led users to think also of Hellraiser and FnAF:
What suggest that Hellraiser could be the license coming to Dead by Daylight, are mainly four reasons:
- The letters left as clues on socials are all part of the word Hellraiser;
- In one of the teasers released on socials, there was an Ace locked in a cage, which could be a clear reference to the cube in which Pinhead is locked;
- The Game Director of Dead by Daylight is one of the biggest fans of the Saga and has expressed his willingness to bring that saga to Dead by Daylight many times;
- In the last teaser released yesterday in which the letter E was contained, there was also a pin that doesn't exist in the game, which could be a clear reference to Pinhead, the protagonist of the Hellraiser saga, who has so many pins on his head, from which in fact derives its name:
• FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S
The reasons people started thinking that FNaF might be the next license coming to Dead by Daylight are two in particular:
- The reveal of the name 'Springtrap' by the game developer, happened in precisely the same way that the developers of Dead by Daylight are trying to tell us the next chapter coming: that is by playing with the letters. In fact, in 2015, the developer of FNaF made this post on Steam in which he added double letters to some words, which put together formed the writing 'My Name is Springtrap', just like the Dead by Daylight team did, doing letter-based teasing and also adding two double letters to the word 'circus' in one of the teasers:
- About a month ago in the archive, a challenge was discovered with a name that contains the words "Spring" and "Trap", causing suspicion of a teasing for an upcoming FNaF chapter, and also, in the teasers released in these days, some have noticed a figure resembling springtrap's face and the Ace 'trapped' in the cell which may be a reference to the name 'springtrap':
What do you think about it? do you like this strategy that "confuses" the user by making him speculate on several licenses at the same time, or would you prefer more direct teasers on the content that is actually coming into the game?
Portions of the materials used are trademarks and/or copyrighted works of Behaviour Interactive. All rights reserved by Behaviour Interactive. This material is not official and is not endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.