More information will be released on June 30, which will also be the day when Alan Wake will be released with Chapter 30.5 bringing with it many new features:
For those who have never played Alan Wake, in short the flashlight is central to the gameplay because it allows you to eliminate shadows (monsters) that Alan faces during the game.
In the second game by the way, there are two playable characters, not only Alan but also Saga Anderson, who at this point may arrive sooner or later within Dead by Daylight as Alan Wake's legendary skin:
But the news regarding this PTB do not end there, in fact a lot of new things are coming within Dead by Daylight:
The main change concerns the solution to the 3 gen that remain at the end of a game when the killer controls all three at the same time and survivors never know how to succeed in completing them, the change made by Behaviour Interactive will allow killers to only kick a generator eight times, when a generator is kicked it will instantly regress by 5%, the moment a survivor goes to stop it, if it repairs 5% of its total charge, then the regression will stop, if on the other hand the survivor leaves the generator before completing 5% of its charge, then the generator will continue to regress.
By the time the killer has kicked the same generator 8 times, he will no longer be able to do so; this will help a lot during the end game.
The hillbilly has been upgraded by adding the 'overdrive' mechanic:
When the heat meter is full, his chainsaw goes into Overdrive and gets the following effects for the next 20 seconds:
- The chainsaw's charging speed increases by 5%.
- The movement speed of the chainsaw increases to 13 m/s.
- Sprint cooldowns of the chainsaw are reduced by 10%.
- Chainsaw Sprint basic movement speed is increased by 10%.
- Reduced the size of Chainsaw Collision Detection to make Chainsaw Sprints more maneuverable in maps with high density tiles.
- Camera sensitivity is no longer incorrectly tied to controller sensitivity setting when using mouse and keyboard. (Chainsaw controls are now at 100% sensitivity).
The Blight has received a nerf to his Add-Ons:
Adrenaline Vial will no longer decrease charge time nor does it make rushes 10% faster. It will now have new effects.
• Increases maximum Rush tokens by 2.
• Increases maximum Rush look angle by 20 degrees.
• Decreases Rush turn rate by 55%. Alhemist’s Ring:
• Increases Rush duration by 20% for each consecutive Rush. Compound Thirty Three:
• Each consecutive Rush which is longer than 4 meters increases turn rate by 33% Iri Blight Tag:
• Enables Rush to be performed without spending tokens.
• Rush bonuses are capped after 3 consecutive rushes.
• Blighted Corruption goes on cooldown for 20 seconds after a successful Lethal Rush attack.
Blighted Rat and Blighted Crow have been reduced to 2% and 3% respectively.
Also coming soon is a Ormond Layout Changes and that new mode called Lights Out.
Excited about all this?
Blood Moon Event & Vecna on Dead by Daylight!? Read More…
All upcoming contents coming to Leatherface game! Read More…
New Killer Klowns from Outer Space Trailer Gameplay With Release Date! Read More…
Dead by Daylight Chapter 31 Revealed! Read More…
Dead by Daylight Chapter 31 Info! Read More…
Vecna on Dead by Daylight? Read More…
Skinwalkers on Dead by Daylight Confirmed?! Read More…
Dead by Daylight New Game Mode Leaked + Slenderman Teaser?! Read More…
Dead by Daylight New Game Mode Revealed! Read More…