New leaks about skins & crossplay + instructions about konami code Easter Egg & Clocktower Easter Egg. Read More…
New skins & charms that will arrive with the mid-chapter patch have been leaked, as well as another code regarding cross-play. Also I am writing to you again the instructions for the clocktower's easter egg and konami code easter egg, and I will show you renders of the two new skins that will arrive with the anniversary event.
Thanks to Masusder for the leaks on the cross-play codes and the instructions of the two easter eggs, to Th3Nigh7mare for the leaks on the new skins & charms, and to BenJ for the renders.
UPCOMING SKINS & CHARMS LEAKED
With the mid-chapter patch, new cosmetics will arrive for various Dead by Daylight characters.
The killers that will receive new cosmetics are:
• The Wraith - 1 new outfit (will be in the Rift)
• The Nurse - 1 new outfit (will be a head recolor and will be in the Rift)
• The Hag - 1 new outfit (will be in the Rift)
• The Doctor - 2 new outfits (both are recolor and both will be in the Rift)
• The Oni - 2 new outfits, one of them it's legendary (will be in the In-Game Shop)
• The Spirit - 2 new outfits, one of them it's legendary (1 In Shop & 1 in the Rift)
• The Clown - 1 new outfit legendary (will be in the In-Game Shop)
• Pyramid Head - 1 new outfit (will be in the In-Game Shop)
• The Trapper - 1 new outfit (will be a recolor and will be in the Rift)
• The Legion - 1 new weapon (will be a recolor and will be in the Rift)
The prices of the legendary outfits: - Head: 500 cells/9000 shards - Torso: 500 cells/9000 shards - Weapon: To be Determined (Probably 400 cells, 7200 shards)
The survivors that will receive new cosmetics are:
• DwightFairfield - 1 new outfit (is a torso recolor and will be in the Rift)
• ClaudetteMorel - 1 new outfit (is a legs recolor and will be in the Rift)
• JakePark - 1 new outfit (is a recolor and will be in the Rift)
• David King - 1 new outfit (will be in the In-Game Shop)
• Feng Min - 1 new outfit (will be In the In-Game Shop)
• Ace Visconti - 1 new outfit (will be In the Rift)
• Jane Romero - 2 new outfits, one of them its a recolor
• Yui Kimura - 2 new outfits, one of them is recolor (1 in Shop & 1 in the Rift)
• Zarina Kassir - 1 new outfit (will be in the Rift)
• Adam Francis - 1 new outfit (In Shop)
• Jane Romero - 1 new outfit (In Shop)
• Meg Thomas - 1 new outfit (In the Rift)
In addition, there will be many new charms with the mid-chapter patch, precisely 32, and they will all be in the rift.
*Note: prices could be change, the legendary skins will be only in the shop and not even in the rift, and, lastly, the "recolor" skins are just the same skins but with a different color.
KONAMI CODE & CLOCKTOWER EASTER EGGS
• KONAMI CODE: For the konami code easter egg you will simply have to make a certain combination of button in the main menu of the game (where there are the various button to play killer, play survivor, open the archives etc.), after which a sound will start, and you will be gifted a charm.
*Note: You can only do this Easter egg if you buy the dlc and and select Pyramid Head as first killer in the main menu (in order to have his figure in the menu).
BUTTON SEQUENCE: - CONSOLE: Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Options. - PC: W, W, S, S, A, D, A, D, Right Mouse Button, Left Mouse Button, Enter.
If you have done everything right this sound will start:
Now go to the character customization and check in the charms, you will have obtained this:
This charm is a tribute to the first game in which the konami code was inserted: Gradius.
• CLOCKTOWER EASTER EGG
As I said in the last article, there is an Easter egg in the clock tower of the new map: it is possible to access it.
To do this, you need to complete two specific generators: the one located in the music room, and the one located in the laboratory. Then you have to complete the remaining generators to start the End Game Collapse, and during the EGC the door will open and you will be able to access that secret area.
There are new codes leaked regarding cross-play:
ANNIVERSARY SKINS RENDERS
As wrote in a recent article, with the anniversary event, Claudette and the Deathslinger will get two new skins.